Pride of Bristol Bay appreciates your business and strives to provide the highest quality in sockeye salmon and service. We take pride in how we catch, handle, and store our fish to ensure the quality that our customers deserve.
Reserve your share of premium quality Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon today
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Buying Club SALMON PORTIONS 20 lb case • $14.50/lb
Buying Club Locations & Dates:
Rochester MN - 9/18 *Ordering is closed
Jackson Hole WY - 9/21 * Ordering is closed
Cedar Rapids IA - 9/21 * Ordering is closed
Hailey ID - 9/24 * Ordering is closed
Ketchum ID - 9/26 *Ordering is closed
Boise ID - 9/28 *Ordering is closed
Burlington VT - 10/5
Buying Club SALMON FILLETS 20 lb case • $13.50/lb
20 lb case dimensions
What is the Buying Club?
Why is 20 lbs better?
- What: A Buying Club allows wild salmon lovers to pre-order their share of sockeye at a very reasonable price, with the convenience of a local pick up location.
- Where: We currently have eight club locations: Rochester MN, Jackson Hole WY, Cedar Rapids IA, Hailey ID, Ketchum ID, Boise ID, Burlington VT, and Waitsfield Vermont.
- Why: Pre-ordering and bulk delivery to a single location is more cost-effective, allowing you to receive your salmon at a lower cost per pound. An excellent value!
- Wild Salmon for the People: We want to create a model that makes our wild salmon affordable, so it can become a part of your weekly protein regimen.
- Shop Responsibly: Sockeye salmon for dinner? Don’t drive to the store, walk to your freezer! Our modern freezing and vacuum pack technology keeps our wild salmon tasting fresh and flavorful for well over a year.
- Shop and Share: If 20 pounds of salmon is too much for your freezer, share a case with a friend and enjoy all the benefits and savings in a smaller space.
"Since 2010 I have done one, and sometimes two, Bristol Bay river fly fishing, float trips. Those experiences are filled with wonder, but one of the most enjoyable aspects is eating freshly caught fish, like salmon or char, for dinner! It doesn't get any fresher than that. When I discovered Pride of Bristol Bay and realized I could fill the freezer with Sockeye portions, it was a match made in heaven.
When I am eating the salmon at home, it is as close to those float trip, gravel bar dinners as you can get. Throw in the fact that the owner, Steve Kurian, is a fierce proponent of Save Bristol Bay/No Pebble Mine, and it just adds to the many reasons why I buy their salmon.
I hope you do too!"
- Bob | Vermont